DeMarce Family

DeMarce Family
July 2010

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CARPE DIEM

Seize the day...
I've heard so many people talk about "project 365" where you take a photo a day for a year to journal your life. Sounds like a great idea & easy enough, but I've never started.

I really want to do this, but when do I start?  I suppose Jan 1 would be a good day to start, but I didn't, so lets start now.  I will start with yesterday. The 2nd anniversary of the death of my Mom.  She started me, so good day ha? She would have liked this idea.

This will be the story of our life - literally, day by day.  I will probably only update the blog every week or so, but I will do my best to post a photo & comment for every day of the year. Some days I will scan a note, a receipt, or some other "souvenir" of the day to document what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment