DeMarce Family

DeMarce Family
July 2010

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wed 6/1 - Tues 6/7

Here's a week of photos...
TUESDAY - The color orange is one of my "feel good" colors. I love paisley & have a really nice bedspread in a warm green paisley. I wanted a punch of color & hoped to find a way to add Orange to my room. DJ found these great pillow shams & gave them to me for Christmas. I'm amazed how perfectly they harmonize...


MONDAY - Annie got her hair cut. She had about 15" cut off to get this cute new style...


SUNDAY - Amy & Ashley joined us for Sunday dinner this week. The girls all had so much fun playing together...


SATURDAY - I woke up early this morning to a beautiful, sunny day. Everyone else was off doing something else, so Heather & I went out to see what we could do. We went for a walk on the Promenade & stumbled upon this outdoor hotshop set up at the Museum of Glass...


FRIDAY - I ran errands with Annie all day today. It was quite busy, but it was nice spending time with her & the girls. We did some shopping for the girls & wound up with this new little church outfit for Hayleigh...





THURSDAY - DINNER FROM LAST NIGHT'S LEFTOVERS:


WEDNESDAY - PINEWOOD DERBY: I'm the Skyline ward Webelos scout leader. Last year there were 5 boys participating in the Pinewood Derby, this year we had 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment