DeMarce Family

DeMarce Family
July 2010

Friday, June 10, 2011

Wed 6/8 - Fri 6/10

Our whole family loves to "create" new masterpieces in the kitchen. You'll see lots of pictures of fun desserts, beautiful dinners, kids cooking, etc. Every year DJ donates one of our specialties for a charity dessert auction. This year it's Honey Coconut cakes with Mango Cream Cheese Glaze. I hope they are money makers...




I babysat Hannah & Olivia yesterday. They had so much fun together, but of course they had to start the day in the bathroom brushing their teeth & hair...

"Matryoshka" are Russian wooden dolls with smaller dolls stacked within the bigger ones. The most traditional design is one that looks like a young Russian woman dressed in Russian native costume with a scarf on her head.
I've always loved Matryoshka dolls & remember as a very young child, playing with my Grandmother's dolls when I visited her. I saw a few products that I'd love to add to my collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment